Thursday, July 31, 2008

Intimidated by Cribs & Strollers?


I started my online baby registry when i was 16 weeks pregnant. While looking at cribs & strollers (both online and in stores), I was completely overwhelmed.

I know there will be plenty of opportunities to feel over my head in the next year, but I never imagined it would be over cribs or strollers! They both always seemed pretty basic to me!

I had no idea that there were billions of different brands, types, sizes & colors to choose from! You also need to consider safety, special features and reviews by other Parents.

After much googling, my favorite site for both cribs & strollers was CSN Baby. They make it painless for first timers! Take cribs for example, they start off with 3 options: Standard, Convertible or Portable. Once you select from those options, you are then given at least 15 other options, such as Stype, Design, Features and Ratings ... they even tell you if a conversion set is included!

If you are in the market for a crib or a stroller, I would definitely check it out!

1 comment:

Mommie Mayhem said...

I have bought 3 cribs and all three little men never slept in them lol.