Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Want to keep all your baby’s paperwork in one place?


As a first time Mom, I'm attempting to think ahead and make things as straightforward for myself as possible. I know that's much easier said than done, but I can try!

I recently bought the Baby Briefcase online. It has folders for the birth certificate, medical insurance, social security forms, etc. I bet this will be a big help to me during the first year of my baby's life. I'll be able to take it to all of his doctors appointments and have all his information right on hand!


The Baby Briefcase has won many awards, including an iParenting Media Award.

2 comments:

listplanit said...

I've seen these and they really do look handy! Too bad I didn't have one (or 3) sooner. My "baby" is now 3.

Jen
http://www.ListPlanIt.com

RookieMom Whitney said...

This is a cute product. And thanks for adding the Rookie Moms badge!