Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baby Daze: Logbook, Packing Pals & Sitter Slips!


A few years back, if someone had told me that keeping track of dirty diapers would calm my nerves, I would have laughed in their face! But, I would never laugh about it now! In fact, I’m actually buying a product just because it promises to help me keep track of those dirty diapers!

It’s called Baby Daze! It was co-authored by a professional organizer and her husband after they had their first baby.

The Baby Daze Logbook has eight sections: Feeding & Diapering, Sleeping, Pumping, Milestones, Gifts, Medical, Food Diary & Contact Forms. A notes section & pocket are included in the back.

Baby Daze also offers Sitter Slips & Packing Pals.

Sitter Slips help you easily leave your babysitter with all the information they will need about your whereabouts and your little one’s routines.

Packing Pals help you remember everything you need to take with you when you leave the house. There are different lists depending on the length of your trip: day trip, little trip or big trip. As an added bonus, they are sticky! I can see myself sticking one to my diaper bag in the evening, so when I wake up in the morning, I’ll know what I can’t forget.

If you want all three items, you can order them in a bundle and save over $5.00. Click here to order the bundle.

There are also some useful parenting articles on their website. Click here to read them.

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

I LOVE my Baby Daze book!! I usually give them friends as shower gifts!

Bugs-n-Blooms said...

I know a lot of people pregnant right now, this will come in handy