Friday, August 1, 2008

Beautiful Rings for Swollen Hands!


For all those Pregnant Mamas-To-Be:

Do you feel your rings getting tight, but despise the thought of taking them off?

Thanks to stretch rings and creativity, we have some beautiful options! So, have no fear!

The above stretch ring is from Bliss Living. Wow! It’s the priciest of the bunch, but look at all that Sparkle!

Etsy has some beautiful stretch rings. I ordered one from Gina Louise Designs and it’s just gorgeous!

Finally, there’s Kelly Colleen Original Jewelry Designs. These rings can be a little hard to find, but are Oh So Pretty!

3 comments:

RookieMom Heather said...

Clever idea... I had marshmallow fingers. And thanks for sharing our blog bling!

Docia Lynn said...

The stretch ring is a great idea. I wish I had found it when I was pregnant since I couldn't wear my rings when I was pregnant. Great find!

craftluxuries said...

its a beautiful ring. Ialso have an etsy shop and Isell handmade swarovski stretch rings. they are my passion. this is my shop if anyone wants to take a look. www.craftluxuries.etsy.com